Saturday, August 15, 2009

Bother.

Are there things which bother you but really shouldn’t? I.e. actions by others which don’t greatly affect your life but annoy the everloving bejeezus out of you? For me it’s people who don’t understand the concept of highlighting entire words/sentences/lines when editing something on the computer. Backspace-Backspace-Backspace-Backspace-Backspace-Backspace-Backspace-Backspace-Backspace-Backspace-Backspace-Backspace-Backspace-Backspace-Backspace-Backspace-Backspace-Backspace-Backspace-Backspace-Backspace-Backspace drives me CRAZY. Just use Shift-Arrow or even Ctrl-Shift-Arrow for crying out loud!!!!

*calms down*

What about you?

1 comment:

  1. Yikes..the backspace ad nauseam thing makes me have to sit on my hands to avoid yanking the keyboard away from the offender.

    The contribution that I have to offer is the eternal question of "so-and-so and I" vs "so-and-so and me."

    For example when someone labels a picture as "My husband and I" or saying "He bought dinner for my friend and I" it bugs me more than anything really should.

    ReplyDelete